1. You are constantly defending yourself or your opinions to your partner.
2. Your sense of self-worth has been diminished since the start of your relationship.
3. Your partner is just like the parent you dislike or don’t get along with or are still trying to fix.
4. You are the exact opposite of your partner and have nothing in common at all.
5. You fight or bicker constantly with no resolve.
6. Your partner is an addict and NOT in recovery.
7. You are still on the rebound.
8. You break up and get back together constantly.
9. Your partner is abusive, controlling, manipulative, possessive or addicted to anger.
10. Your partner brings out the worst in you instead of the best.
11. You wonder all the time whether or not your partner loves you.
12. You think that things will change when you get married or have kids or change jobs or make money or whatever.
13. Your partner dislikes all your friends and/or stops you from being with them.
14. Your partner hates your interests/hobbies or belittles you about them.
15. You are always trying to please your partner with little in return.
16. You can’t remember why in the hell you fell in love in the first place.
So…What are YOUR thoughts? Please leave a comment below! I can’t wait to read it and reply back to you.
Author | Speaker | Relationship Coach
P.S. Get my free video series “How to beat your broken heart BEFORE it beats YOU!” for free by clicking here. In this series, you’ll learn: How to know if your ex is your soulmate, The biggest mistake most people make to get over their ex, and How to stop thinking about your ex all the time, move on, and be free! Get your free videos right here.